Correct entity selection and eliminating individual liability are the two most important factors to consider in your business formation. Our attorneys can help you decide which company form to take, considering your unique needs and goals. We can set up the necessary organizational documents to file with the secretary of state in any state in the nation, including advantageous locations such as Delaware, Nevada, and Wyoming.
MYERS BERSTEIN Services Once Your Company Is Formed
Once your company is formed, we can draft necessary board resolutions, bylaws, and meeting minutes to document and effectuate the actions of your entity. Our firm can also provide legal advice to your company's board and officers on the day-to-day decisions that entities face.
- We can draft and negotiate contribution and subscription agreements and a wide array of business and commercial contracts.
- We can assist with shareholder disputes and management issues and form subsidiary entities.
- We can provide you with guidance regarding protection of your intellectual property rights.
- We also can serve as the Registered Agent for Service of Process for companies formed or doing business in California. We do not charge for this, which means you do not have to pay the $99/year to a company or list yourself as the agent.
Expertise Concerning All Types Of Entities
Your specific goals, partnership aims and liability protection needs will help us determine which type of entity to structure for the needs of your business. Each type of entity formation offers benefits and risks that we will help you understand and manage.
We will help you consider each type of entity on the merits unique to your circumstances:
- C corporation
- S corporation
- Limited liability company (LLC)
- Limited liability partnership (LLP)
- Joint venture
- Sole proprietorship
Whether your business is a startup, spin-off, or new venture of an existing business, we will help you make informed decisions and guide you through all the stages of formation.
Please call our firm to speak with one of our lawyers in Irvine, California, (Orange County) today at 888-415-4373. We serve clients throughout Southern California and across the U.S. You may also reach us by secure email. We look forward to speaking with you.
Se habla español.