Maintaining informal relationships in business saddles you with unnecessary risks. Contracts provide clarity to discrepancies and help you prevent misunderstandings that can lead to lost time, money, and value.
While written contracts are preferred in most situations, oral contracts between parties may also be enforceable with the help of an experienced contract law attorney.
How MYERS BERSTEIN Can Help You
At MYERS BERSTEIN, we can help you understand the power of your current contracts, draft new contracts, review contracts, and resolve contract disputes of many varieties.
We will help you define and outline terms, responsibilities, expectations, and deliverables in all contracts. Our lawyers will ensure your interests are thoroughly protected and that contracts work to your benefit.
We ensure contracts are enforceable in court. Should a breach of contract take place, we are at your side and in your corner through mediation, arbitration, or court litigation. We will help you strategize appropriately to reach resolution in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Outlining The Benefits Of Contracts For Your Business
- Provide clarity in business relationships, agreements and rights of parties
- Prevent misinterpretation of communications and agreements
- Protect intellectual property, real property, and asset values
- Better management of commercial relationships
- Agreements built in about resolving disputes through arbitration, mediation, or a court in a particular jurisdiction
- Documentation to allow comprehensive representation and review by an experienced business law attorney
Your effectively written and thoroughly reviewed contracts provide your business with strength and leave no room for misinterpretation.
Please contact our Irvine (Orange County) office at 888-415-4373 to schedule a meeting with one of our experienced lawyers. We serve clients throughout Southern California and across the U.S. of all industries and scopes.
Se habla español.